Welcome to our Mortgage Broker Calculator – the powerful tool that will revolutionize your home buying journey! As a leading mortgage broker, we understand that finding the perfect mortgage can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve developed this advanced calculator to help you navigate the complex world of mortgages with ease. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking to refinance, our calculator will provide you with the clarity and confidence you need to make informed decisions. Let’s explore how this tool can unlock your mortgage potential and pave the way to your dream home.
Unlock Your Mortgage Potential Today and Calculate Your Options
The Power of Numbers
Transparency and Peace of Mind
A Brighter Future Starts Today
Florida Home Loans' Mortgage Calculator
Ready to unlock your mortgage potential? Start exploring your options now with our free mortgage broker calculator. Simply enter your information and let the numbers guide you towards a brighter future. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking to refinance, we’re here to support you every step of the way. Begin your journey today and let us help you turn your homeownership dreams into a reality!
*Use the search fields below and once completed, click “submit”.
Calculator Result Definitions
- The interest rate is used to calculate the interest owed on a loan.
- Discount/Rebate (%/$)
- Discount points are additional funds paid at closing to reduce your interest rate. Rebate is money credited to your closing costs in exchange for a higher interest rate.
- Monthly P&I
- Principal and Interest payment includes a payment to reduce the balance of your loan as well as to pay the accrued interest.
- Total Payment
- This payment includes principal, interest and mortgage insurance premium, when required. If an escrow account is required or requested, your actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premiums.
- APR is the annualized cost of a loan— including fees. Like an interest rate, the APR is expressed as a percentage. Unlike an interest rate, however, it includes other charges or fees such as mortgage insurance, most closing costs, discount points and loan origination fees. The APR is intended to give you more information about what you’re really paying. The Federal Truth in Lending Act requires that lenders always disclose the APR. Since all lenders must follow the same rules to ensure the accuracy of the APR, borrowers can use the APR as a good basis for comparing certain costs of loans. (Remember, though: Your monthly payment is not based on APR, it’s based on the interest rate on your promissory note.)
Partner with Florida Home Loans:
At Florida Home Loans, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing personalized solutions tailored to your unique needs. With our extensive experience in the mortgage industry and our deep understanding of conventional home loans, we are dedicated to guiding you every step of the way.
Our team of knowledgeable loan officers will assist you in selecting the right loan program, answering your questions, and ensuring a smooth and efficient loan process. We understand the importance of transparent communication and timely updates, so you’ll always be informed and empowered to make informed decisions.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward securing a conventional home loan that suits your needs. Florida Home Loans is here to help you turn your homeownership dreams into reality.
Ready to Get Qualified?
We provide you with a complimentary, “no-obligation”, qualification process that only takes a few minutes of your time. Select which loan you are searching for and fill out the quick survey. We will process your information and reach out to you with our findings. If we cannot directly assist you, then we promise to point you in the right direction.
*** No personal account information or social security number is needed at this stage.